According to Liren Truong and Kyle Polar of Simon-Kucher & Partners, “Consumers constantly make trade-offs between the options put in front of them, whether consciously or not." When evaluating a product or service, they fixate on the relative price and value compared to the available alternatives. Successful companies have learned to proactively adjust the options they make available and, in doing so, influence what consumers buy and how much they spend.”
So, what are the best methods of leveraging price points and successfully restructuring your portfolio? Read this guide and learn how to:
- Drive interest and adoption with a low opening price point
- Satisfy the needs of your market with the perfect offering
- Upsell customers and potential customers with a super-premium package
- Simplify your package portfolio
- Guide consumer behavior so it aligns with your business objectives
Check out this guide!